Smoke Detector

If the smoke detector in your room goes off while cooking, DO NOT open the door to the hallway. Instead, open the window in your room and call the reception immediately. Opening the door will set off the fire alarm throughout the entire hotel, leading to an evacuation and automatic notification of the fire brigade. Guests may be charged up to $14,000 for a false alarm call-out fee. Stay safe and be cautious while cooking to avoid false alarms.

 

요리하는 동안 방의 연기감지기가 켜질 시, 절대 객실 문을 열지 마십시오.
객실 창문을 열고 즉시 리셉션에 전화하십시오.

객실 문을 열면, 호텔 전체에 화재 경보기가 울리고 대피 및 소방서에 자동 통보됩니다.

위 상황이 발생할 시, 게스트에게 허위 경보 발신 요금으로 최대 $14,000가 부과될 수 있습니다. 

잘못된 경보를 방지하기 위해 요리하는 동안 안전을 유지하고 주의하십시오.

 팀 올림.

 

如果住客的房间烟雾感应器在煮食时响起,请勿打开房门。相反的,应马上打开房间里的窗户,并立即致电酒店前台工作人员。

这是因为打开房门将会触发酒店的中央火警 器系统并连接到消防局。也导致酒店住客和员工必须疏散。

如消防局判断因煮食而触发火警器,你得支付高达1400.00澳元的罚款。住客在房里煮食时务必谨慎以免产生不必要的麻烦和损失。

谢谢
布雷酒店及公寓团队