Have something you're not sure about and need answering? See the information below.
We offer complimentary Wi-Fi at the hotel. To connect, follow these simple steps;
- Connect to 'Brady Hotels Wi-Fi'
- Enter the password provided to you on check in
If you need further assistance, dial our friendly Reception team from your phone in the room.
Touch the Air Conditioning panel in your room and turn the power on. Simply select which mode and temperature you would like and then press ok.
Contact Reception for any questions you may have.
The Hotel features over 50 channels both free to air and cable. Simply pick up the remote and find a channel
1 – ABC News
22 – SBS PopDesi
43 – Spree TV
Yes, program a wakeup call on your in-room phone by simply following the prompts.
Brady Hotel sits within the boundary for Melbourne’s Free Tram Zone which allows you to hop on and off trams free within the Melbourne CBD.
For more information about Melbourne Public Transport or where to buy a Myki, speak to one of our team members.
At the hotel, we like to try be as environmentally conscious as possible to try reduce our carbon footprint. In order to do this we;
- Don't provide water bottles in the room. The water in Melbourne is safe to drink from the taps so if you need water, we recommend using this.
- We offer a towel replacement service. Towels are replaced daily if you leave them on the floor, however if this is not required, please leave these hanging on the hook behind the bathroom door. This will help minimise the energy we use on washing towels that have only been used once.
- Power in the room only works when the key cards are placed in the slot. If you are leaving the room, please take your key cards with you to avoid unnecessary power being used when you are not using it.