Rest Assured with Brady Hotels
Brady Hotels Group are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our city, our guests, and our team. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests and staff remains, as always, our top priority.
As the hotels reopen we need to follow all the government restrictions, we please ask that you comply with the current government advice with mask wearing. Please always be conscious of social distancing and give our team space during interactions.
Our housekeeping team follows standard health & safety procedures and all participated in additional training from LUXXE Hotel Services for a new program of in-depth cleanliness and disinfection training procedures. Products used throughout the hotel include using hospital-grade disinfectant throughout the public spaces and guest rooms as well as wearing masks and gloves when on duty.
- Guests staying in the hotel are required to register all contact details including mobile phone and email address
- All guests must sign on entry to the hotel into the Government contract tracing app
- During check in, guests are informed about limited housekeeping services
- Guest contact areas sanitized after each interaction eg. front desk
- Social distancing promoted throughout the hotel with signage on display as a reminder
- Public areas and high touch areas throughout the hotel sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitized dispensers located throughout the hotel
- Offering only cash free methods of payment
- Pillow protectors changed after each guests stay
- All glassware and chinaware are washed and sanitized
- Mid-stay housekeeping services offered on request to minimize human-to-human contact spread with no housekeeping servicing on weekends
- Washing all linen at a high temperature for optimal disinfection
- All staff to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at the front and back of house
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols. Brady Hotels Group is committed to the health, wellbeing and safety of all our staff, guests and travel partners. We are in this together and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy. Keep well and stay strong.